Sunday, April 24, 2011

Photomentary. Day 26...

I am finally in the home stretch and I thought I should preserve these last few days of my journey through grad school in a "photomentary"

I am not really sure there is such a thing, but I'm going to do it anyway.  I find myself really out of words.  I've used the best ones up trying to get through school and I find that my creative word cup is quite empty.  So I am resorting to pictures. 

I am counting down now.  It is DAY 26 until graduation. I am frustrated with myself.  Yesterday I wrote a five page paper and failed to hit the "Save As" key and lost the entire thing...(I do confess that a few creative words did come out of hiding for that occasion...)

I feel overwhelmed and isolated.  I sometimes sit at my desk for hours and its a lonely place...  My family understands (or rather has been conditioned) not to bother me when I am AT THE DESK... (or a dire negative snappy, down-right mean, verbal barrage might ensue...)

So for PHOTOMENTARY DAY 26 I give you MY DESK...







The End

No comments:

Post a Comment