Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Hinge


"Gratitude is the hinge
upon which an abstinant life swings"

Today is the day.

So much is different
Yet, so much the same.

The biggest "same"
Grace
I just couldn't see it then...

The biggest "different"
Gratitude
I just know I need it now...


In review 2010 was quite a year.
I am grateful for every little bit of it.


In grateful appreciation of, for and to~

The Turkey
The Ham
Heather, who taught me to Blog
My Hubby Kyle (in no means does being in the 4th position mean anything honey...)
Summer time sunshine 
Yesterday
Today
Walks with Gracie and Evy
Sammy
Ruby
Bethel University
Kuerig
Pandora
My comfy, cozy bed
My electric blanket
Nikki--I finally like my hair--"thank-you very much"
Improved relationships inside and outside of family
Finding my knees
Improved finances
No more Discover bill
No more P-Tab bill
Student loan out of default
Opportunities to do things I really enjoy at work
I got a cat for my birthday
Jameson and his friend who likes pink...
My friend Tom
The Peri-Menopausal vitamins that eliminated night sweats!
HPSP
Employment
Cindy
Ideas
Imagination
Creation
Wisdom
Tea pots
Friends
Wool Socks
Melvin's Pizza
Polka dots
Blue
Yellow
Green
Dreams renewed
Nightmares silenced
Cashwise's Birthday Cake Frosting
Coco Chanel
The Big Bang Theory
Lefse
The faithful 1997 VW Passat
The Twelve Steps
Hope
Mary
Sobriety
Peace
Surrender
El Roi

Oh....there is soooooo much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment