Wednesday, November 24, 2010

i believe

     Family circumstances are such that I have the
 honor
 of hosting
 my very first Thanksgiving meal.

Never made the 'Bird' before...
I don't own matching dishes or a full flatware set...

And I am sad & scared about the family 'shi-crap'...

Then the blog...
"It's obvious that Annette is a "thinker"...but she needs
 to think a lil' more. And, she really doesn't know what she believes" 

Never have I been accused of needing to
"think a lil' more"...

Over-thinking has always been my problem
                                                   
And now I have a  persistent, never quiet question meadering
through my head...


"What do I believe?"

hmmmmmmmm,

Today I believe:

  •   In the wisdom of AA
  •  That love is a difficult discipline   

That's about it for now...I am a slow starter 

Until tomorrow...

(why am I doing this?)

            ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*                 

Jeff Foxworthy: I believe that no matter what anybody says, everybody pees in the pool.

Bill Engvall: Or in the shower.

Larry the Cable Guy: Or in the sink.

[Jeff and Bill give him weird looks]

Jeff Foxworthy: I believe... that's the last time I eat at your house.

- Source Unknown

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember the last time I've been in a public pool. I think all that peeing in the pool turned me off. But, that's just me....

    ok...is somebody else going to make a blooming comment, or is it just going to be me AGAIN!?

    ReplyDelete