Thursday, November 25, 2010

i believe in more


I believe...
In the power of gratitude.  Something magical happens when I purposefully choose to be thankful and let go of misery & self-rightousness


 I believe...
that pride is my greatest enemy



I believe...
that Heather has her shit together, is a great friend and an even better defender.



I believe...
that I am simply a temporary amusement for a cyber critic and I am asking politely that he move on...  



I believe...
"That I, with body and soul, both in life and in death, am not my own, but belong unto my faithful Savior Jesus Christ; who with His precious blood has fully satisfied for all my sins, and delivered me from all the power of the devil; and so preserves me that without the will of my heavenly Father not a hair can fall from head; yea, that all things must be subservient to my salvation, wherefore by His Holy Spirit He also assures me of eternal life, and makes me heartily willing and ready, henceforth, to live unto Him" (from memory...)



I believe...
That I am called to be completely irrelevant and to stand in this world with nothing to offer but my own vulnerable self (Henri Nouwen)--Thanks Henri you took the words right out of my mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment