Tuesday, September 21, 2010

apology


I am so sorry for that day  spent at Hawk Creek.

There were Four kids~


Three kids--naughty-
One kid--just wanting to fit in.


The Rosebud. The Clodhopper*. The Stevie B*. The Mikey G*.
*Denotes a NAUGHTY kid

Sorry for tossing those stinky eggs at you.  (Okay, it was more like "whipping" them at you) & smirking when they exploded at your feet (and in your hair and on your clothes...)

I am sorry for what I did to you in effort to impress a couple of jerk Jr. High guys.
(One of which later broke up with me on prom night!...what a pecker!) 

Anyway, I am glad they have moved on and it is you that remain. 

Please consider this a public and most sincerest of apologies.
I am sorry.
I humbly ask for your forgiveness.
I promise to NEVER, EVER toss rotten eggs at you again.
Penitently,
The Clodhopper

No comments:

Post a Comment