Friday, July 30, 2010

Oh, Happiness







I just wanted to take a moment and declare that this has been (and continues to be)...



A very "hApPy HaPpY dAy!"(a poem-my first poem)




Not sure what has made this day oodles better than best


But truly I tell you, I am feeling quite blessed!


Just want to acknowledge and thank Him Above,


For glimpses of Heaven & whispers of love.


So here is the low down,


The nit-gritty show down.


Happy Joy fills this space,


There ain't no frown on my face! :)


The End!



I recently heard this little ditty..."Change your thought, Change your day". Originally when people said things like this to me, it would really PMO. I thought "happiness" ought magically present its self to me.(gift wrapped & bow tied) Heaven forbid I need go looking for it!



So I challenge you!



If your day is unhappy or marginal at best,


Post 5 affirmations. Please don't fail at this test!



Hope you enjoyed this little experiment--



Special thanks to Dr. Theodore Seuss Geisel (I'd like to think that my poetry had a quaint Seussian quality about it...)



To those who know and love me, the following items have now been added to my Christmas list:




  • 'Cat In the Hat' Hat


  • 'Roaming Gnome' Happy Gun


  • 'Happy Day' Personalized License Plates


No comments:

Post a Comment