Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Listen up!


Who knew that blogging could create such crisis, internal conflict and extreme paranoia? Sheesh! But I think that I am over it~Thanks Heather!
For some reason I suddenly became very self-conscious that what I might post may offend or sound lame...and rather than risk...I just shut up...which is sooooo typical of me...

But I am back! Can't guarantee that what I may say will be all proper. But I gotta do it--for it seems that even I do not know what I am thinking or feeling until I write it down. With that said please note the following~

DISCLAIMER:

This is a personal weblog. The opinions expressed here represent my own. In addition, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time…I consider this a necessary consequence of having an open mind. This weblog is intended to provide a semi-permanent point in time snapshot and manifestation of the various memes running around my brain.

All data and information provided on this site is for personal therapeutic and recreational purposes only. The Church Organist Daughter makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.

If I post something here that you find helpful,that’s wonderful. If I say something stupid, well that is...just me...I do that sometimes. Consider yourself duly warned, enter "at will". And with a humble and penitent heart I ask for your forgiveness in advance.

Annette

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the disclaimer. Hilarious and honest and good. Keep writing, my friend. Free-writing, free of over-thinking, is a beautiful heart-gut thing.

    I'm so glad you're here (and literally HERE) :)

    ReplyDelete