Thursday, June 17, 2010


Ever have one of those days where your calendar tells you that you have nothing to do, but you end up running around like a chicken with your head cut off? Today was that day. I accomplished very little, yet I feel exhausted. How does that happen? It is so not cool...

Anyway, here I sit--trying to wind down, needing to find calm. So I paged through my journal and the page fell open to November 30th, 2009-- this is what I found. Thank-you Lord for the reminder...

"But if I settle into the moment--I can find You...You are wedged into that place I call 'Grace'--I place I rarely willingly visit. A shelter, a cleft in the Rock. A place I crawl into, draw up my knees, close my eyes and make myself as small as I can be..."


grace&peace&goodnight,


Annette








No comments:

Post a Comment